We offer High Quality childcare to local parents. We are proud of how what we do and how we work with our parents.
Natural Choice Nurseries, ‘Vision Statement’
A fresh approach to childcare, where we :-
- provide the BEST day care provision for children aged 0-5 years. This is safe, stimulating and caring, such that laughter and learning would be the normal environment.
- ensure parents are confident that their child is being looked after in an environment that is continually striving to improve.
- develop strong working relationships with parents such that the children are developed to their full potential
- demonstrate that working in childcare can be both rewarding and a long-term career path, by having a full remuneration package for staff and encouraging training and career development.
- ensure that the children’s health and physical well-being are maintained by providing freshly prepared nutritious meals and snacks from organic, wholegrain & ideally local ingredients.
We value :-
- laughter & learning
- safe, friendly, stimulating & fun indoor and outdoor environments
- motivated staff
- contented, involved parents
- the needs of individuals and the strength of the team – staff, children & parents
- good communication
- enabling staff & children to develop & reach their potential
- wholesome, nutritious, organic food
We aim to :-
- be a safe, exciting, welcoming and child-friendly environment.
- be a fully inclusive provision, which meets the needs and expectations of everyone.
- provide a working environment where staff are motivated, as they know they are rewarded, respected and developed.
- encourage the formation of strong relationships between both adults and children.
- develop a partnership with parents such that they are confident that their children are happy and well cared for.
- offer a mixed and exciting range of resources that encourages learning through play both indoors and outdoors.
- use the Early Years Foundation Stage framework to it’s full potential.
- plan our business such that staff, parents and children have their say.
- ensure the individual needs of all children are considered through observations and planned activities.
- inform parents of how we work through the display of policies, procedure & audit results.
- remain sustainable by monitoring the business success effectively.